- Who went to the United States with Maria Class 9?
- What motivates Maria to keep going?
- How did Maria Sharapova Realise her dreams?
- What does Maria say about us?
- Which dream has kept Maria going?
- How did Maria feel in the USA?
- When and with whom had Maria going to United States?
- When and why did Maria go to the United States?
- How did Maria Sharapova reach the pinnacle of success?
- Why did Sharapova leave Siberia for the US?
- What mental qualities of Maria are revealed?
- What lesson did Maria?
- How was Maria treated by her fellow students at Florida?
- Where was Maria sent tennis?
- Why does Maria call the US a big part of her life?
- What were Maria’s hobbies?
- What was Sharapova’s mantra for success?
- How old was Maria when she was sent to the United State?
- What was the secret of Maria’s success?
- How did Maria’s loneliness prove to be a boon for her?
Who went to the United States with Maria Class 9?
Maria Sharapova was born in Siberia, Russia.
At the age of nine years she left Russia for Florida in the U.S.A.
she went there with her father Yuri..
What motivates Maria to keep going?
competitivenessExplanation: Maria is motivated by her spirit of competitiveness to keep moving ahead. She works very hard once she has decided to achieve something. She considers it her job to excel despite hardships and severe demands.
How did Maria Sharapova Realise her dreams?
she used to sleep early. while the other tennis players would come around 11:00 p.m. and they would make up her and tell her to clean the room. This made her mentally tough and strongest. she learnt how to take care of herself.
What does Maria say about us?
2. What does she say about the U.S.? Maria acknowledges the contribution of the U.S. where she took training in tennis and became the world number one tennis player. 3.
Which dream has kept Maria going?
Answer. Maria Sharapova’s dream was to become the best tennis palyer in the world that kept her going.
How did Maria feel in the USA?
Answer. Answer: Maria felt lonely in USA !!
When and with whom had Maria going to United States?
Answer. Maria Sharapova, the legendary Tennis player, was sent to the United States to undergo her training on Tennis in her early life. The trip which she availed with her father to Florida, U.S.A elevated her on the success and stardom.
When and why did Maria go to the United States?
Maria was sent to the United States for her tennis training. Her mother could not go with her because of visa restrictions. Her hobbies are fashion, singing and dancing. She likes reading the novels of Arthur Conan Doyle.
How did Maria Sharapova reach the pinnacle of success?
Answer. Maria sharapova reach the pinnacle by her toughness and sacrifices she went to united state for her tennis training before she complete her ten years.
Why did Sharapova leave Siberia for the US?
Answer. Answer: Maria sharapova leave siberia for USA in the age of 9 years old for training of TENNIS.
What mental qualities of Maria are revealed?
Answer: Maria Sharapova was very ambitious and mentally tough. Her love for tennis and the determination of becoming world number one kept her going. That is why she did not give up even after being bullied and harassed.
What lesson did Maria?
The nine-year-old girl had already learnt an important lesson in life—that tennis excellence would only come at a price. That toughness runs through Maria even today. It was the key to her bagging the ladies’ singles crown at Wimbledon in 2004 and to her meteoric rise to the world number one spot the following year.
How was Maria treated by her fellow students at Florida?
Maria Sharapova was treated very badly at Florida. Maria Sharapova was very young at that time. she used to go to bed at 8:00 p.m. the other pupils would come in at 11:00 p.m. and wake her up an order to tidy up the room and clean it.
Where was Maria sent tennis?
On 22 August 2005, Maria became the top seeded player in the world women’s tennis player rankings. She made great sacrifices to achieve her goal. At the tender age of nine, she left her home in Siberia, Russia to get training in tennis.
Why does Maria call the US a big part of her life?
US was a big part in Maria Sharapova s life because she got her training in the United States and that trip to Florida launched her on the path of success. Others who were there with her often harrassed her and this made her determination strong and mentally tough.
What were Maria’s hobbies?
Her hobbies are that :she like fashion , singing and dancing . She likes pancakes ,chocolate and orange fizzy drinks . Her favorite color is pink and yellow .
What was Sharapova’s mantra for success?
I am very very competitiveI worked hard at whatever I do. It’s my job.” Besides hard work and professional attitude what are the qualities are necessary to reach the pinnacle of glory?
How old was Maria when she was sent to the United State?
4. Little Maria had not yet celebrated her tenth birthday when she was packed off to train in the United States. (Tells us when Maria was sent to the U.S.)
What was the secret of Maria’s success?
Maria Sharapova recently revealed that the secret behind her success is her ‘competitive drive’, which has helped her achieve triumph in every aspect of life. The 27-year-old tennis star said that she has a competitive drive, which was ferocious, powerful and it’s all about winning.
How did Maria’s loneliness prove to be a boon for her?
Her mother was unable to accompany her to USA due to issues with her visa extension. Her father was busy gathering money for her tennis coaching. Thus she used to feel lonely in her hostel being away from family and friends. … This is how her loneliness proved to be a boon for her.